Re: LEGAL DEPOSIT OF BOOKS

I was told, and this was some time ago, that you could mail yourself the item
you wanted protected.  I use Airborne second day service for my manuscripts
using the cardboard envelope.  Although the Tyvek envelope seal will show
signs of tampering, the cardboard envelope has a pull tab that will
definitely deter any thinking that anything could have been substituted for
the original manuscript.

With the date it was sent on the outside and a record in the Airborne
archives, I believe I should be well protected.

Anyone thinking this is all wet better reply quick.  I'm about to mail
another one and if
this ain't going to do the trick, I'd like to know about it asap...!!!

Linda Eveland