Re: LEGAL DEPOSIT OF BOOKS

"requires deposit of copies of
state-funded publications in our state library--and
in designated major libraries around the state.  It
adds up to about 15 freebies of all titles."
I don't see how you can exactly call the books "freebies" when the people of
the state of Idaho have financed  (state-funded) these books. It does not
seem excessive of those who fund the project to ask for a few copies. Ah, but
my antique concept of rights having corresponding duties (you get money, you
give something in return) rears its ugly head again.