Book workshop for teachers

Dear Friends
I sent this message before but I think I sent it to the subscribe
address not the posting address. If you've already seen it, sorry for
the repitition. I've written on the list about teaching bookmaking in
the schools which has become my primary  work. I'll be giving a one day
workshop this summer on "Making Multicultural Books" at Creative
Classrooms in Raymond NH. It's very much for teachers, brief historical
background, simple materials, and lots of examples of how to integrate
the books into the curriculum.
The date and location:
Wed, July 30, 9 -4
Creative Classrooms
81 Chester Rd
Raymond NH 03077
$75.00

If you have questions about the content, please contact me. If you have
questions about registering, contact them at 603/895-2437,
e-mail: CreativeNH@aol.com

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord