MAKING BOOKS OF POETRY/QUOTATIONS

         I want to use my computer to print out beautiful
calligraphy-font poetry and inspirational/motivational quotations and
bind them into beautiful, elegant books.
For this, I want the most beautiful papers that can go through a laser
jet printer, and to bind them as elegantly as possible.
        I could just make a silk-covered padded album with cording trim,
but I'd much rather make a really beautiful book. Any suggestions for the
best way to make and bind a _FAT_ collection of poetry and inspirational
quotations?
        And any ideas where I can buy the best papers for this purpose?
       Thankyou so much for any help you can give me.