[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: LEGAL DEPOSIT OF BOOKS
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: LEGAL DEPOSIT OF BOOKS
- From: Richard Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 19:11:28 -0400
- Message-Id: <199705262315.QAA18691@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Luis Nadeau wrote:
> ... I'm no lawyer, but...There is one very expensive book that I am working on
> that ... I don't want our National Library of Canada to have.
(some specious reasoning snipped)
I'm no lawyer either, and while I think you're being a little niggardly,
I wish you luck (written with some sarcasm ;-). Unless you print the
book in question outside Canada I don't think you have a case.