Re: CBBAG Website Address

For those who are interested, I finally have the new URL for the the
Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website. Unfortunately, our
previous service provider went out of business.

Effective immediately the new address is:
<http://kawartha.net/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>.

The site explains the Guild, its aims and programs, including
exhibitions, workshops and publications. The links page has been updated
with a significant number of new book arts-related sites and is, I
believe, well worth a visit.

Cheers,
Richard Miller.