[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: turn-turn-turn structure
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: turn-turn-turn structure
- From: Karen Sanders <karen@COMPGEN.COM>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 14:12:01 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199705271803.OAA19321@gw1.compgen.com>
- Message-Id: <199705271812.LAA12772@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> All I would really like is some help from someone else
> who purchased this tetraflexagon on how to make it work.
There's a very clear page of instructions for making various flexagons at
with references to other sites.
Sometimes it's easier for me to make a mockup from scratch to understand
a structure instead of working with one already made.
Karen from Atlanta