[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Turn-turn-turn the tetraflex structure
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Turn-turn-turn the tetraflex structure
- From: "Eric Alstrom (614) 593-1363" <ALSTROM@OUVAXA.CATS.OHIOU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 15:37:14 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <01IJD87O155Y8X0OOQ@ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu>
- Message-Id: <199705271938.MAA17488@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
To Karen from Atlanta and Tom in Idaho:
Thank you for your help. My tetratetraflexagon "Idaho by the Book"
now works. Also, Karen, thanks for the web page reference. It
looks like it has some nifty info.
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+ By all means leave the road when you wish.
| Eric Alstrom | That is precisely the use of a road: to reach
| | individually chosen points of departure. By
| Athens, Ohio | all means break the rules, and break them
| | beautifully, deliberately and well. That is
| email@example.com | one of the ends for which they exist.
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+ R. Bringhurst: The Elements of Typographic Style.