Re: starting off

Dear All,
Thank you.  I've been enjoying your responses to my original query.  Regret
I'm not a college student or a piano player and my forty-five year old
fingers are feeling a little nervous but heck, I did my PhD on Aboriginal
languages, living and working in remote (Arnhemland, NT) communities whilst
being a mature-age student and single mother, so I suppose I'm used to
doing things the hard way.  I just want to do something that's hard in a
different way, making  books would be a change from writing them.  Maybe
eventually I'll combine both skills--I'll just wait till I'm old enough to
fail spectacularly!
Best wishes,
Mari

Mari Rhydwen, Humanities, Murdoch University, Perth, WA 6150, Australia

Telephone: 08 9360 2217  Fax: 08 9360 6367