Re: turn-turn-turn structure

Hi Eric - you ask about making the Idaho map thingy "flex" --insert thumbs
each side of the center fold and seemingly pull the two  middle adjacent
edges to the outside, thereby turning the flexigon  sorta inside out.  This
can be repeteated
and the secret hinge is made of "scotch" tape which must never be cut
unless you understand how to put it all back together.  Ican send you
directions for
making one if you send me y our snailmail address - kinda hard to describe
without a diagram.

Lilias