[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: LEGAL DEPOSIT OF BOOKS
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: LEGAL DEPOSIT OF BOOKS
- From: Derek Lyons <elde@HURRICANE.NET>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 10:44:01 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199705260241.TAA22338@wind.hurricane.net>
- Message-Id: <199705281444.HAA21786@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 11:00 PM 5/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 05/25/97 6:23:32 PM, you wrote:
><<Playing devilish advocate, why not distribute
>books free, to all taxpayers?>>
>Even Republicans who want to do away with all taxpayer support for the arts?
If artists want welfare, we already have a system set up to provide it.