Re: List changes (actually saving email- printing it out)

<< I have asked to be unsubscribed. Please unsubscribe me. >>

you've got to do it yrself, just like you managed to do when you signed up!

(& you did retain the info sheet youw ere sent, didn't you?)

quuit wasting everyone's time w/ these kinds fo messages, please