Decorum

Enough of this already. Let's stay on topic or start a new one.

BTW, I'll be the one razzing subscribers for not remembering basic things
like getting off, options... We don't need everyone else jumping in, though
I appreciate the support.

I'm not picking on anyone specifically here, though I did just copy this
message.

Peter

At 11:22 AM 5/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>At 10:27 PM 5/28/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>
>>You don't have to be so nasty and vicious - all you or
>>anyone had to do was ask me to clarify what experience I've
>>had and exactly what I want to do.   But that would have been
>>the nice thing to do, and you sure wouldn't want to do that.
>>Just leave me alone and get me off this nasty list.
>>

>You think *that* was nasty or vicious?  What a nice safe little padded hole
>in the sand you must live in!

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244