conservation storage

Another question concerning conservation and paper storage: My work is in
handmade paper and art books and I need dust-proof storage beyond the
capacity of my drawer space. I have the impression that storage in "plastic"
is not archival. I would find POLYPROPYLENE storage boxes (such as
Rubbermaid) and POLYETHYLENE bags or wrappings very convenient. Light
Impressions and most photo shops sell polyethylene bags in various sizes.
But are these o.k.? I'm sure that POLYVINAL is NOT o.k.  I've started
wrapping stacks of paper in tyvek. Is this a reasonable solution?    I
really appreciate the generosity of subscribers in sharing their expertise.