Re: starting off

Don Rash Fine Bookbinder wrote:

> There seem to be a couple of binding organizations in Australia: the
> Victorian Binders' Guild and the Craft Bookbinders of Australia. At least I
> saw references to them in the CBBAG newsletter. Richard Miller could probably
> come up with addresses for them.

Quite right Don, and I should have done it before this ;-)

Craft Bookbinders' Guild Inc.
Box 322
Kingston A.C.T.
Australia 2604

Victorian Bookbinders' Guild Inc.
c/o Peter Zerbe
5 Dunsterville Street
Sandringham
Australia 3191

There is also the

NSW Guild of Craft Bookbinders Inc.
Box 1110
Rozelle, NSW
Australia 2039

I hope these are useful and apologize for the delay.

Cheers, Richard.

Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild:
<http://kawartha.net/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>.