Re: Introduction -- and expressing some concern

Jennifer,

I just joined this list yesterday for the same reasons and had the same
reaction. I want to let you know, from my involvement in 5 other lists,
that there are no such things as "silly" of "stupid" questions--just
answers whose "silliness" or "stupidity" somehow seems to get transferred
to the questions.

Ask away! . . . I'm sure I will be.

At 10:23 AM 5/30/97 -0400, you wrote:

>          I would hate to think that I couldn't ask a silly, stupid
>          (to the professional) question under the guise of
>          information gathering.  Of course, now that you all know who
>          I am, perhaps you'll be forgiving when I DO ask that kind of
>          question.

          Ta,

>          Jennifer
>
>          Jennifer_Schansberg@nps.gov