Re: Introduction -- and expressing some concern

The universities I know of with Book Arts programs are the University of
Iowa and the University of Alabama.  They have a fair amount of
information on their websites and will mail you more if you ask them.  If
anybody else on the list knows of other good educational opportunities,
please post them to the list, since I'm also interested.