Bookbinding Scools in NYC

I=B4m in AFEDA Association so, they mentioned you=B4ld be able to give the
information I=B4m looking for.
I would like to know the addresses of bookbinding schools in NYC as well
as their study programs. I=B4m mostly interested in modern bookbinding, in
order to use that for my personal artwork. My field is Graphic design,
but also working with artist books (engraving and phtography books)so
I=B4m interested in using this actual bookbinding in my regular work.
I=B4m studynd at the School of Visual Arts (SVA), so I=B4ll be back to NY by
mid, august.
Thanks for your information: you may contact me through AFEDA:=20
afeda@nova.es
Elena Ruano