New book by Jean Kropper

Dear Friends
Last month Jean Kropper, who lives in Australia and has written a book
called "Handmade books and Cards", visited me and showed me proofs of
the book. I didn't spend much time with it, but I liked what I saw. The
directions look clear, the design of the book is well organized and
attractive, and there are lots of illustrations. She worked hard to get
a lot of examples- 90 artists from 14 countries. It's due out in August.

Handmade Books and Cards
by Jean Kropper
Davis Publications
$24.95, ISBN 0-87192-334-3