Apprenticeship / Workshop Opportunities

These are from the July / August "Book Arts Classified"

Be a Yolla Bolly Press apprentice. We will provide a small house on our 40
acres in Mendecino County to a qualified young person who is willing to
work hard in the trade. We do design, letterpress printing and publish
limited edition books from our mountain studio. If you think you may
qualify, write for the folder, James or Carolyn Robertson, PO Box 156
Covelo, CA 95428. No email or phone available.

Women's Studio Workshop offers artists' book grants, fellowships in
printmaking and photography, and internships for young artists. Annual
postmark deadlines are November 15 for artists's book grants, and November
1 for fellowships or internships. Contact WSW at PO Box 489, Rosendale, NY
12472 (Sending a stamp helps), 914.658.9133, or download the application
form from <http://www.webmark.com/wsw/wswhome.htm>

The Book Arts Classified is available from Page Two, Inc., PO Box 77167,
Washington, D.C. 20013-7167, email: pagetwo@bookarts.com. A one year
subscription costs $16.00

>>   Frauen, Scheckbuecher und Vergoldstempel sollte man nie   <<
>>   ausleihen! F.A. Recht                                     <<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu