Our visit to Rhode Island

Dear Phil Weimerskirch,
My wife and I plan to visit Rhode Island during August. We plan to arrive
in Providence around the 14th to the 16th, at which time we will be
visiting briefly before heading off to a small gathering near Albany for a
week. After that we head back to Boston and Providence. I'm not sure if you
know of our books. I started Turkey Press when I was a graduate student at
Brown in 1974. My wife Sandra joined a few years later, and the press is
now located next to the University of California, Santa Barbara, where I
have taught since the late 1970's. We've published work by Edwin Honig and
Keith Waldrop, who were teachers of mine at Brown. There's an outstanding
collection of our work at the John Hay Library, if you want to see any of
the books. I'd be pleased to meet with you if you are interested, or if you
have time for a brief visit. Please let me know if you would be available,
or have any interest in our books. I would be happy to send along any other
information for you to see, or for you to use for further investigation
about what we've done. Thanks.

Harry Reese