Re: Our visit to Rhode Island

Dear Mr. Reese:
     I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar with your books at all, but I will
look at a couple of them the next time I go to the John Hay Library.  I
expect to be here in August and would be happy to meet with you.  I must
say, however, I doubt if I would buy any of your publications unless they
fit into one of our collecting areas.  Have you ever been to the Special
Collections Department of the Providence Public Library?
     All the best.  Phil Weimerskirch