Author: Edith Barfoot
Publisher: S.L.G.Press
Binding: Paperback
ISBN: 0728301040
Price: =A31.00
Year published: 1985
Copies in Stock: 2 (as of 7-Jul-97)=20
Subject: Religion
Sub-category: SPIRITUALITY
Collation: 40p ; 21cm
Sub-Title:=20
Edition:=20
Series title:=20
Volume notation:=20
Original language:=20
Language:=20
Country of origin:=20
Original imprint year: 1977
Personal author added entries:=20
Personal author added entries - initials:=20

On Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:28:43 -0400 Lee Cooper=20
<lcooper@ACACIANET.COM> wrote:

> I would like to contact Basil Blackwell Publishers about a book they
> published in 1957 entitled _The Joyful Vocation to Suffering_ by Edith
> Barfoot.  They are located in Oxford,  England so I was hoping one our
> local English friends could help me.
>=20
> Thanks,
> Lee Cooper

Charles Davis
Conservation Reception
Bodleian Library Preservation & Conservation Division
Tel. 01865 277076
E-Mail : csd@bodley.ox.ac.uk
Internet: http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/boris/
Conservation Homepage: http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/boris/conservation/oxuniv=