Re: Basil Blackwell Publishers

Here is contact information for Blackwells if you are
unable to access their Web site

Blackwell's
48-51 Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BQ
Tel: (01865) 792792
Fax: (01865) 794143
Email: sharon.murray@blackwell.co.uk

Opening Hours
Monday to Saturday: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Tuesday: from 9.30am
Sunday: 11.00am - 5.00pm

Shop Code 601
Retail Manager Sharon Murray
On Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:28:43 -0400 Lee Cooper
<lcooper@ACACIANET.COM> wrote:

> I would like to contact Basil Blackwell Publishers about a book they
> published in 1957 entitled _The Joyful Vocation to Suffering_ by Edith
> Barfoot.  They are located in Oxford,  England so I was hoping one our
> local English friends could help me.
>
> Thanks,
> Lee Cooper

Charles Davis
Conservation Reception
Bodleian Library Preservation & Conservation Division
Tel. 01865 277076
E-Mail : csd@bodley.ox.ac.uk
Internet: http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/boris/
Conservation Homepage: http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/boris/conservation/oxuniv/homeoxf.htm