Horn books

The poster of this is not on the list. Please respond to them directly and
cc the list if you feel your response may be of more general interest.

Peter

>Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 20:08:20 +0100
>From: Andy Tappa <taps@NCONNECT.NET>
>To: Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu
>Subject: Horn books
>
>I am taking a Children's Literature class and was introduced to a "horn
>book." I would like to have a replica to show my 5th and 6th grade
>Language Arts students. Do you know of anywhere I might be able to get
>one? Also we were shown a "battledore." Do have any info on those?
>Thanks. Linda Tappa   kenlinda@nconnect.net
>

>>   Frauen, Scheckbuecher und Vergoldstempel sollte man nie   <<
>>   ausleihen! F.A. Recht                                     <<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu