[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Hornbook
- From: Kathy Crump <PAPRMKR@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 00:13:23 -0400
- Message-Id: <199707110413.VAA28410@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
There is a small colored illustration of a hornbookin the Eyewitness Books
series titled "Book"
I have found this book extremely useful in showing young students the
evolution of the book. It is well laid out and has a remarkable number of
illustrations. At last count there were around 50 books in the series.