CANADIAN SUPPLY OUTLETS

I am in the process of setting up my workshop and I have only come
across Talas and Bookbinder's Warehouse as outlets for bookbinding
supplies.  I don't relish the idea of paying an exchange rate on my
orders so I would like to find a Canadian, even better, a Toronto area
supplier of bookbinding supplies and equipment.  I am aware that many
arts supply, craft stores and the Japanese Paper Place in Toronto carry
some supplies but some suppliers are more specific to the
bookbinding/conservation trade.  If anyone knows of such a beast I would
appreciate the address, e-mail, phone or fax # so I can more readily get
my supplies.  You can respond to me directly or over the list.

Thank-you in advance
Laura Binns