Shipping to Canada

To Laura Binns et al who were discussing bookbinding supply sources in
Canada: your point is well taken that it is expensive to ship from the U.S.
to Canada. Did you know, however, that Bookbinder's Warehouse in Keyport, NJ
automatically discounts ALL shipments into Canada by a full 10% (except
books). We began this policy 4 or 5 years ago in order to help offset some of
the added cost of buying and selling in Canada. Just thought I should mention
it!

Karen L. Crisalli
The Bookbinder's Warehouse