Re: QUERY: thymol

At 11:01 AM 7/19/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Can anyone suggest a mail order supplier for thymol?
>(For fumigating mould and mildew from books...)
>
>Thanks.
>
>Mark K Malmros
>
>mailto:mkm@comcat.com

Light Impressions in Rochester NY.  Call 1 800-555-1212 for their 800 mail
order number.

      M I C H A E L   M O R I N                  M.F.A., M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                Instructional Media Librarian
     Buffalo  New York                   D'Youville College Library
                           ba202@freenet.buffalo.edu
       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors