[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Printer's Flea Market
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Printer's Flea Market
- From: Donn Sanford <donn@MAIL.MC.NET>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 15:13:56 -0400
- Message-Id: <199707201914.MAA10166@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The Fourth Annual Great Northern Hobby Printer's Letterpress Flea Market
will be held Saturday, August 16, at the Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds in
For brochure, map and/or sales table reservation form, please contact Larry
Kappes, 3342 Gushwa Drive, Lafayette, IN 47905, or phone 765/742-7630.
Sorry, no email address.
While the focus is letterpress printing, it's quite likely that book arts
folk will find something of interest, too. Or, you may have something to
sell which would interest serious hobby printers!