C & P roller ?

I am about to purchase new rollers for my old series 8 x 12 Chandler &
Price and am looking for opinions on accurate and inexpensive places to
get rollers, I need new cores as well. I have the address of NA Graphics,
but they are usually the most expensive. I haven't had much luck with
Ideal Roller in Los Angeles (not accurate) and I have used Brown
Regrinding in Minnesota. Does anyone know what happend to Frontier Design
and Ohio Roller? I have telephone numbers for them, but they aren't
working, either old/moved or out of business?

I would appreciate the info.

Inge