Papertrail in Ottawa

Hi everyone - I have recently tried to contact The Papertrail in Ottawa via
fax and e-mail but cannot get a response.  Does anyone know if they are
still around?  I would try to call them but phone rates in the Caribbean are
outrages and would prefer not to.  In the past, I have always faxed my
orders to them when I was still in Canada.

Anyone with info, please let me know.  Thanks - Colette Vosberg
Colette Johnson-Vosberg