[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Papertrail in Ottawa
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Papertrail in Ottawa
- From: Ron Koster <psymon@ISTAR.CA>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 01:22:46 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <E0wqsi2-0006Uuemail@example.com>
- Message-Id: <199707230526.WAA20672@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Colette Vosberg asked...
>Hi everyone - I have recently tried to contact The Papertrail in Ottawa via
>fax and e-mail but cannot get a response. Does anyone know if they are
>still around? I would try to call them but phone rates in the Caribbean are
>outrages and would prefer not to. In the past, I have always faxed my
>orders to them when I was still in Canada.
I'm in Ottawa, and I just looked them up in the phone book and they're
there (in the phone book, at least, but I can't call right now (it's
1:00am). I'd be happy to try in the morning, though, and I'll let you know
their address and phone/fax numbers (if they are, in fact, still around).
If there's anything else you'd like to know from them, please e-mail me
privately as I'm on digest.
See you in the morning!