source for BUGRA paper

Please respond to the original poster directly. She is not on the list.
Copying the list is fine though.

Peter

>Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 12:58:19 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Babette Gehnrich <gehnrich@mwa.org>
>To: pdverhey@mailbox.syr.edu
>Subject: source for BUGRA paper
>

>Dear Peter, I wondered if you would do me a favor and post this question
>on your BookArts list, or maybe you have the answer? I aplogize for not
>being a subscriber, but I just can't deal with all that information!
>I could of course write to Hahnemuehle in Germany, which I did a few
>years ago, but this seems faster. Thanks, Babette Gehnrich.
>

>I am looking for a US supplier for "Hahnemuehle, BUGRA" paper. What I
>need specifically is the 250 g/m2. In this thickness, ca.1-ply, the BUGRA
>is lignin/acid-free and buffered (pH ca.8.5), whereas the lighter 130
>g/m2 paper is not. I used to get it from Paper Source in Chicago, but
>they no longer carry it.
>Please reply directly to <gehnrich@mwa.org>. Thanks, Babette Gehnrich.
>

>> Frauen, Scheckbuecher und Vergoldstempel sollte man nie <<
>> ausleihen! F.A. Recht                                   <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu