Re: Videos on Artists Books or Bookbinding

There was a very nice series produced in Britain a few years ago.  Karen
Criselli tried to handle the distribution in the U.S., I think.  Try
contacting her.   I understand the series stopped before originally
planned because distribution in the U.S. was not as successful as had been
hoped and the economics of production became greater than the result.
Also there was some problem, I think, about conversion from the British
and American transmission modes.

All of this is a little hazy in my memory.  But I remember seeing some
beautiful artists books in the videos.  Chime in Karen.  Are they still
available?

Jane Brown