New on the ABAA-booknet Web Site

New over the past 10 days on ABAA-booknet

http://booknet-international.com or http://www.abaa-booknet.com
(IF ANY QUESTIONS,PLEASE REPLY TO booknet@rmharris.com NOT THE LIST)

You can reach this page and its links directly at
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/whatsnew.html

And please check out the Washington International Book Fair (Sept 97)
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/usa/dcfair/

--
  *** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
        phone: (301) 494-0950 (410) 535-2292   fax: (410) 535-3004