show at Women's Studio Workshop

Hello everybody, it's been nice to be back on the lists after some momentary
technical difficulties, although I've been too busy so far to do anything but
lurk... I have a solo show coming up very soon:

fixations  collections  crushes
4 August - 5 September 1997
Women's Studio Workshop
722 Binnewater Lane
Rosendale NY
~2 hours north of New York City
For directions & hours: 914.658.9133

I will be showing books & book-like work, letterpress printed & otherwise.
It's sort of out of the way, but the countryside around there is gorgeous, so
you could include the show as one of your stops on a day trip.

Questions, feedback, &c., email me!

Indigo Som
bitchy buddha press