Re: Videos on Artists Books or Bookbinding

I imagine that there are a lot of videos out there.  One that I have
bought is of a TV show on Susan Share's performance art with her books.
It's great!  It's available only from Susan and I don't have her address
handy.  I'm sure that others on this list can provide it.

I look forward to learning what's available out there.

R*