Re: Videos on Artists Books or Bookbinding

_Book Arts in the USA_ is a video produced by the Center for Book Arts in 1990. It accompanied the world tour of the exhibition of the same title, sponsored by the United States Information Agency. Each of the 51 works in the exhibit is shown and, where necessary, manipulated or worn. A short segment of a Susan Share "book dance" is included as a reference to her work in the exhibit.

I curated the exhibit and narrate the video. It was available as a benefit of supporting ($100) membership in the Center. I will find out if the Center still has copies, or if they can be produced. Current membership benefits are listed at the Center's Colophon.com page: <http://colophon.com/gallery/cba.html>

            Richard
            http://minsky.com