gold embossing

Has anyone a method for gold embossing / entitling covers using the good
old computer?

In lieu of limited, expensive lettering stamps... I have worked out a very
satisfactory way of gold lettering covers using the full typographic
flexibility of scalable fonts and font styles.

If you are interested and would swamp methods and experience, drop me an
email with "lettering" in the subject and I'll have my Eudora send back my
little dissertation on gold lettering covers...

Mark Malmros
Washington Crossing PA