[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Lettering
- From: Elsa Wachs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 06:52:44 +0000
- Message-Id: <199707301056.DAA35560@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Elsa Wachs Studios
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
:/ Sorry List, I would have sent this private mail but Mark did not
supply his e-mail address .
>If you are interested and would swamp methods and experience, drop me an
>email with "lettering" in the subject and I'll have my Eudora send back my
>little dissertation on gold lettering covers...
YOur post intrigued me so please e-mail me your dissertatiion on gold
I use the foil method from Paper Direct (I'm on a Mac):
1.laser print your selected copy onto a fine smooth quality paper
2. place foil over the copy you wish to be foiled using the tape
supplied by the company
3.Run this through the lase printer again as a blank document so tho
heat fuse the foil to the toner.
I also have an Epson Ink Jet... any suggestions here for gold Lettering
on covers when I add color??