videos

Jane Brown wrote:

>My dealings with them has not been as negative as yours.  Perhaps I am a
>little more patient than you are, but remember bookartists are artists
>with a small portion of independence and individuality.  It is part of
>their charm, enjoy it.

I don't see how rudeness or unprofessional behavior, such as that reported
by James Welker, is "charming". Nor do I understand why any amount of
talent or artistry excuses it.

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor                      email: hales@bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy                 phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                    fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815
USA