Re: gold embossing

I put foiled metallics to my rubber stamping.  I run my verses through the
laser printer and apply foil with a Colorizer from Paper Direct.  If you
want to have a catalog or order call 1-800-272-7377.  The Colorizer costs
$34.95 and works on any paper that has been printed with a toner.  This
includes copy machines.

Barbara (StampBear)
bholl@halcyon.com