Re: Word Wrap

Date sent:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:00:26 -0400
Send reply to:  "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting"
                <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
From:           Richard Minsky <minsky@MINSKY.COM>
Subject:        Word Wrap
To:             BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

Several people have complained to me that my postings on this list do not "wrap", i.e., it appears as one long line they have to scroll sideways to read.

The problem each time has been that they are using a Mac with Netscape, and have not enabled the "Word Wrap" option ( under "view"). If you have this problem, that is your solution.

            Richard
            http://minsky.com

I use Pegasus mail on a pc and still have the "non-wrap" problem,
only with Richard's postings. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Amy