Re: FIND BINDINGING EXHIBITION ONLINE

Hi Richard Minsky

I have only just subscribed to BOOK_ARTS-L.... I learnt about it from a
magazine.
I am a trade bookbinder,  I started my apprentership in 1956.  At that time
it was all hand bookbinding, not much machine binding was taut at the
technical collage at that time, not like today. I have only done hand
binding all those years, I am now 56 years old. I am an expert in rebinding
and repairing old books bringing them back to the original bindings.

I'm interested in your Fine Arts Exhibition.

I live in Sydney, Australia.

John   Skipper@giga.net.au