Re: BOUND TO PLEASE EXHIBITION

Dear Mr. Findlay,

        I would be pleased to receive a copy of the catalogue for this
exhibition.

        Thank you,

        Patricia L. Chalmers

At 09:52 AM 7/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>"Bound to Please: an Exhibition of Fine Leather Bindings from the
>University of Miami Library," will be on view from July 14-September
>19, 1997, at The Bienes Center for the Literary Arts, Broward County
>Library, 6th Floor, 100 S. Andrews Ave., Ft. Lauderdale, Florida,
>33301.
>A complimentary 24-page catalog (with addendum) is available upon
>request.
>
>The exhibition will also be available (as of August 1, 1997) on the
>Bienes Center's website at: www.co.broward.fl.us/bienes.

>James A. Findlay
>Librarian
>The Bienes Center for the Literary Arts
>The Dianne and Michael Bienes
>  Special Collections and Rare Book Library     _______
>Broward County Library                         /______/(
>100 S. Andrews Ave.                           (_______(
>Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301                     (________(
>
>954-357-8692 (phone)
>954-357-6762 (Fax)
>
>JFindlay@mail.bcl.lib.fl.us (e-mail)
>
>http://www.co.broward.fl.us/bienes
>James A. Findlay
>Librarian
>The Bienes Center for the Literary Arts
>The Dianne and Michael Bienes
>  Special Collections and Rare Book Library     _______
>Broward County Library                         /______/(
>100 S. Andrews Ave.                           (_______(
>Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301                     (________(
>
>954-357-8692 (phone)
>954-357-6762 (Fax)
>
>JFindlay@mail.bcl.lib.fl.us (e-mail)
>
>http://www.co.broward.fl.us/bienes

Patricia L. Chalmers                  email:  pchalmers@admin.ukings.ns.ca
Assistant Librarian                   Phone:  (902)422-1271 ext. 174
University of King's College          Fax:    (902)423-3357
Halifax,Nova Scotia
CANADA B3H 2A1