[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: printer inks
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: printer inks
- From: Daria <dherlihy@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 22:39:35 -0500
- Message-Id: <199708020222.TAA21592@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Dear Chris: I've been so busy I cant remember if I replied to your kind
thorough explanation of why you use a HP inkjet for your prints, etc.
I have printed out your reply as it seems to have a lot of good thought and
practice in it - thank you. When I get back to making books I will e you
again if I need info.