Re: Decorating pages?????

On Sat, 2 Aug 1997 10:50:16 -0600 Darryl Baird <rosebud@why.net>
writes:>You could use foil tranfers on the paper for another affect.How
would you suggest using that?  (I've seen it advertised in Paper Direct
but am unsure how to use it to enhance the pages/quotes in my books.)I've
considered handwritten, but I have about 300 pages, and some of the
quotes are very long, so that would pretty much mean that no one else
would ever receive one.  I want to make this unique and yet possible to
make a few rather than just one.Thanks again so much!  I really
appreciate it!Julie