[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Decorating pages?????
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Decorating pages?????
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 14:35:39 -0700
- Message-Id: <199708021903.MAA06216@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Sat, 2 Aug 1997 09:07:09 -0700 Reed C Bowman
<rcbowman@GLOBAL.CALIFORNIA.COM> writes: ... parchment ...
Thank you very much. But do you just mean real parchment or
the parchment sold by places like Paper Direct that I thought
were intended for laserjet printers?
I have several hundred pages and many of the quotes are
several paragraphs long. That's why handwritten would be so
difficult. So I thought I'd print them with a calligraphy
font (not as nice, but should still be nice).