Re: Decorating pages

Jacqueline -

I cannot begin to thank you enough for your absolutely brilliant
suggestions.  (This list is phenomenal; I deeply appreciate all the help
I've gotten for this!)

Would you happen to know if I could do the foiled lettering you suggest
on both sides of each page (e. g., so I could put one quotation one each
side of each page)?

Or do most people just print one side of the page for books of this
nature?  (I'll have about 400 quotes; that's why I'd  initially planned
to print on both sides.)

And, yes, if it is not too much trouble, I would love to know where to
order Parchtone paper.

I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                            Julie